четверг, 23 мая 2013 г.

Free hardcore comic "New night gown"

Hello again, my friends! Today I want to present you my old free hardcore comic "New night gown".

I've draw it about a year ago. And today I've translated it in english for you.

Today my post will be very very shot. Nothing to say about this free hardcore comic, so welcome my free hardcore comic "New night gown"

image host image host image host

As usual you can download it here or here.

And don't forget to tell your friends about this blog - simply press social buttons below. Thank u, and see u soon!

P.S. BTW! Now you can order hardcore comics with your own characters. May be you want to present your girlfriend or boyfriend a hardcore comics with her(him)-self? You can order it on this special page. And harry, cause now you can order it with 50% discount!

P.P.S. Dont forget to vote for next sceans in my interactive comics here

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий